RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
The copyright in all material provided on the Sites is held by Mary Kay Inc. (“Mary Kay Cosmetics (UK) Ltd”) . Except as stated herein, no material from the Sites or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Mary Kay, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorised use of any material contained on the Sites may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws.
The Consultant Locator is intended for use only by individuals seeking to purchase Mary Kay® products from an Independent Beauty Consultant and/or acquire information about becoming an Independent Beauty Consultant. ALL OTHER USES ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED including without limitation the use of the Consultant Locator for collection of Independent Beauty Consultant contact information by third parties for solicitation or for any other purpose.
Independent Beauty Consultant Personal Web Sites are intended for use only by individuals seeking to inquire about Mary Kay® products or who are looking for information about becoming an Independent Beauty Consultant. Independent Beauty Consultants who choose to operate a Personal Web Site agree to use the information collected on their Personal Web Site only for purpose of their independent Mary Kay business. ALL OTHER USES ARE EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED including without limitation the use of the Personal Web Site for collection of Independent Beauty Consultant or consumer contact information by third parties for solicitation or for any other purpose.
You acknowledge and agree that you have been provided an opportunity to review and understand the company Privacy Policies. Any data that you choose to provide in connection with the Sites should be provided only once you have a proper understanding of how the data you provide will be used. If you have any questions or concerns about your data in connection with these sites contact the data protection official referenced in the Privacy Policies
The Sites are created and operated by Mary Kay Cosmetics (UK) Ltd. Mary Kay makes no representation that materials on the Sites are appropriate or available for use outside of the United Kingdom or Ireland. Those who choose to access the Sites from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, the Sites are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks of Mary Kay Inc., unless otherwise noted. Nothing on the Sites should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Sites.
Links to third-party websites may be provided on the Sites. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Sites. Mary Kay has not reviewed all third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Mary Kay does not endorse or make any representations about such sites, or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third-party sites linked to the Sites, you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to link to this Site, the following guidelines apply: A site that links to the Site:
- Should not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Mary Kay is endorsing its products;
- Should not use any Trademarks (i.e. the Mary Kay® logo);
- Should not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Should not disparage Mary Kay or its products in any way or otherwise negatively affect or harm the reputation and goodwill of Mary Kay;
- Should not present false or misleading information about Mary Kay or the Mary Kay career opportunity;
- Should not misrepresent any relationship with Mary Kay;
- Should not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
Mary Kay UK | IE
Win A Mary Kay Beauty Bag
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
- The Parties
- The promoter of the Mary Kay UK The Customer Will Always Write sweepstakes is Mary Kay Cosmetics (U.K.) Limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) whose registered office is at 163 Eversholt Street, Ground Floor, London NW1 1BU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Ireland aged 16 years or over (hereinafter referred to as “Entrant”).
- Limitation to Entry
- Entrants cannot be employees or immediate family members of the Company or any of the Company’s parent companies, subsidiaries, and/or affiliates—such individuals are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- Entrants cannot be Independent Beauty Consultants for the Company.
- How to Enter
- Entrants submit their entries through www.marykay.co.uk.
- To submit an entry (“Qualified Entry”), Entrant must leave a review on a Mary Kay® product on the Company’s website https://www.marykay.co.uk.
- Entrants must be a ‘Beauty Fan’ and must select this option when writing a review.
- For a Qualified Entry to be counted, Entrants must comply with the writing guidelines of the Ratings and Reviews platform. Such guidelines can be found on the page when submitting a review.
- Entrants may submit as many Qualified Entries as they wish, and each Qualified Entry increases Entrants’ abilities to win.
- To ensure entry is counted, Entrants must confirm their review submission through autogenerated confirmation email.
- The giveaway starts 1 July 2020 and all Qualified Entries must be received by the Company by 11:59 GMT, 31 July 2020. The Company is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, posting errors, server unavailability, computer, or any other electronic malfunction.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this sweepstakes.
- By entering this sweepstakes, Entrant is indicating her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Prize(s)
- There are five prizes available, which are as follows:
- Mary Kay Beauty Bag (19 GBP); x 5
- The prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the Company reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving prior notice.
- Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- The Company is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- How Winners will be Selected
- Five winners will be selected in July 2020 by the Company from all qualified entries received and verified by the Company or its agents.
- A single winner will be chosen each week from 1 July 2020 until 31 July 2020. Winners will be notified via the email address associated with the winning Qualified Entry. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name and address to the Company at the time of notification.If a winner is a minor, then the winner’s parents or guardian must sign a release before the winner receives his or her prize. Each prize will be mailed to the address provided by the winner or the winner’s guardian. The Company reserves the right to require additional identification of the winner and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification provided.
- If a winner cannot be notified within twenty-four (24) hours or does not timely respond to notice by the Company, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among the remaining qualified entries.
Odds of Winning
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- The Company and its agents acknowledge that as a data controller it is required to comply with its applicable obligations under all relevant data privacy laws.
- Personal data will be kept confidential and will not be made accessible to third parties other than for the purpose of this Sweepstakes and the marketing communication detailed herein.
- With regard to personal data process by the Company, you have rights indicated in the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, including right to access, right of intervention, right of opposition, and the right to be forgotten. Please address any data request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This sweepstakes giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. The Company accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses, or damages or any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- The Company cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or sweepstakes information. The Company is not responsible for any technological issues including, but not limited to, computer malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this giveaway and/or the use of short code.
- The Company reserves the right to make rules and sweepstakes changes, and to change the aforementioned sweepstakes dates. Any change to these rules will be published on the Company’s website page located at: https://www.marykay.co.uk/en-gb.pages/terms-of-use.
- By entering this sweepstakes giveaway, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage, or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this sweepstakes giveaway.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the applicable laws of the United Kingdom. Any dispute arising out of in in connection with this sweepstakes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
©2020 Mary Kay Inc. All rights reserved.
No portion may be reproduced without written permission of Mary Kay Inc.