Please choose your preferred Consultant
Directed by Mark Lamprell the Goddess stars, Elspeth Dickens dreams of finding her "voice" despite being stuck in an isolated farmhouse with her twin toddlers. A web-cam becomes her pathway to fame and fortune, but at a price.
The story features a young English mum, Elspeth Dickens (Laura Michelle Kelly), who is stuck in a remote farmhouse in southern Australia with her energetic twin toddlers whilst her marine scientist husband, James (Ronan Keating), is away saving whales in the Antarctic. Lonely and isolated, she installs a webcam over her kitchen sink and sings her funny little songs about domestic drudgery to the worldwide web. But when she becomes an Internet sensation, Elspeth has to choose between fame and family – or risk losing it all.
To celebrate the launch of the Goddess we're giving you the opportunity to win some of the makeup used by Ronan Keating and Laura Michelle Kelly at the official launch at Cannes Film Festival 2012. To enter simply answer the following question,
Question: Laura Michelle Kelly chose to use Mary Kay® NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss for the launch. How many shades is the NouriShine Plus™ Lip Gloss available in?
Terms & Conditions:
* This giveaway is open to UK residents only.
* The prize is one Lash Love Mascara and a NouriShine Plus lip gloss in the shade Café Au Lait. No alternative will be offered.
* ONE entry will be submitted per person, regardless of how many comments are made.
* The closing date for this giveaway is midnight (GMT) on Thursday, May 31, 2012.
*ONE winner will be chosen at random on Friday, June 1, 2012.
* The winner will be notified on Friday, April 1 and will need to provide their postal address.